KISSING EYES MAGAZINE

KISSING EYES MAGAZINE.Photography.Art.Music

Daniel Gebhart de Koekkoek
























Where are you from/based now?

I grew up in the mountain side of Austria, Tyrol. But I moved to Vienna six years ago where I now live and work.


What is your background in photography? What got you into it?


I just started taking pictures and still enjoy it.


What equipment do you use?

Both, analog and digital. I love to shoot with my Mamiya 7. For jobs I mostly shoot with my Contax 645 and Phase one p30+ back.


What is your creative process? Is your work planned or more spontaneous?

It depends. Both.


What drives you to keep taking pictures?

The urge to create. And I love to explore new places and people.


Who or what inspires you?


Almost everything.


Are you working on a specific project at the moment?


Yes. But I don't like to talk about open projects. I just finished a exhibition work which I did in Switzerland. The pictures will be exhibited in Vienna, March 6th at Edition Photo gallery. The series is called "Wintercamper" and a few of them got recently published in Die Zeit

Flickr
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment